- Representation of interests of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs
- Preparation and submission of tax reports and annual declarations
- Overall declaration
- Preparation of response to notifications, release account from attachment
- Refund/credit for tax and transfer
- Obtaining of duplicate documents, obtaining of certificates from State Revenue Committee
- Tax advising
- Development of tax accounting policy
- Registration, introduction of alterations and deregistration of cash register machine
Development of tax accounting policy
The tax accounting policy is a document accepted by taxpayers (tax agency) and establishing the procedure of maintenance of tax records I compliance with the requirements of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On taxes and other obligatory payments to the budget.
The tax accounting policy may be included as a separate section in the accounting policy developed in accordance with international financial reporting standards and requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on accounting and financial statements.
The accounting policy includes the following:
- accounting documentation – for persons responsible for maintenance of accounting records in accordance with the legislative act on accounting and financial statements;
- tax forms;
- tax accounting policy;
- other documents constituting grounds for determination of activity, estate and assets to tax and(or) objects related to imposition of taxes as well as documents for computation of tax liability.
Legal entity or individual entrepreneur independently develops and approves the tax accounting policy.
”Kaz Legal & Accounting Services (KLAS)” has experience of the development and preparation of the tax accounting policy. Based on our experience we will prepare Your tax accounting policy with the shortest possible period of time.