- Representation of interests of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs
- Preparation and submission of tax reports and annual declarations
- Overall declaration
- Preparation of response to notifications, release account from attachment
- Refund/credit for tax and transfer
- Obtaining of duplicate documents, obtaining of certificates from State Revenue Committee
- Tax advising
- Development of tax accounting policy
- Registration, introduction of alterations and deregistration of cash register machine
Preparation of response to notifications, release account from attachment
As of today, practically all taxpayers, in the event of the discovery of violations in their accounts, receive the notifications from tax authorities of in-house audit via the Internet portal “Taxpayer’s Webroom”.
Failure to make corrections in the established time limits according to item 3 article 587 of the Tax Code of RK is subject to suspension of taxpayer’s bank accounts operations that correspondingly reflects adversely on the company activity. The timely prepared legally competent response will help You to avoid such hardships.
If the bank account is already blocked, we will help You to release your account from attachment.