- Representation of interests of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs
- Preparation and submission of tax reports and annual declarations
- Overall declaration
- Preparation of response to notifications, release account from attachment
- Refund/credit for tax and transfer
- Obtaining of duplicate documents, obtaining of certificates from State Revenue Committee
- Tax advising
- Development of tax accounting policy
- Registration, introduction of alterations and deregistration of cash register machine
Preparation and submission of tax reports and annual declarations
According to item 1 article 26 of the Tax Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan the taxpayers shall submit the accounts to the tax authorities within the prescribed time limits. Upon failure to submit the tax returns in accordance with item 1 article 206 of the Code of Administrative Offences (CAO): Failure to submit the tax returns by the taxpayer to the tax authority within the time limits prescribed by legislative acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan, -
Subject to warning of private persons, individual entrepreneurs, private notaries, private officers of court, lawyers, legal persons.
The infringement committed repeatedly according to item 1-1 article 206 of the Code of Administrative Offences (CAO) in the course of the year after imposition of an administrative punishment is subject to penalty on physical persons in the amount of fifteen monthly calculation indexes, on individual entrepreneurs, private notaries, private officers in court and lawyers – in the amount of thirty monthly calculation indexes, on legal entities being the small and medium-sized business entities or non-commercial organizations – in the amount of forty five monthly calculation indexes and on legal entities being the large-sized business entities – in the amount of seventy monthly calculation indexes.
“Kaz Legal & Accounting Services (KLAS)” LLP on the basis of presented documents and information submitted to You, will help You to prepare, fill in, correct and submit the required tax accounts and tax returns.