HR records management – routine business process vitally important for any company regardless of its size and scope of activity. The introduction of human resources records keeping is complicated by the permanent monitoring of changes in the labor legislation as well as changes in any regulatory acts.
In accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan the organizational and administrative documentation in the company is kept in two languages (State and Russian).
“Kaz Legal & Accounting Services (KLAS)” LLP allows youto forgetthe maintenance of human resources and helps to focus on the fulfillment of strategic HR tasks.
We introduce, maintain and update the employment information in accordance with the labor legislation and internal procedures of Your organization. We also maintain and update the employment data in the personnel management system.
For our clients we are ready to offer the development, expertise, correction and recovery of all employment documentation or certain sections of HR records management.
The operations for the mentioned below documents, whose maintenance is obligatory according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, are included in the complete package of development and verification of HR records management:
- Statutory documents, powers of attorney, organizational statutes;
- Organizational charts, orders of introduction of organizational charts;
- Employment agreements, supplement agreements to employment agreements, employment agreements registration log and their amendments;
- Personnel orders (employment, transfers, dismissals, encouragement, bonuses, change of personal data, surnames);
- Orders registration log (orders of personnel, leaves, business trips);
- Work record books (availability and maintenance);
- Accounting record of work books and their supplementary sheets;
- Order of appointment of person responsible for maintenance and keeping of work record books;
- Job descriptions;
- Orders on granting leave (annual, additional, educational, unpaid leave of absence, childcare and parental leave);
- Leave schedule;
- Employee data card on Form Т-2;
- Orders to assign an employee for a business trip. Letters of assignment;
- Time sheets;
- Orders of imposition of disciplinary sanctions;
- Internal code of labor conduct;
- Regulations on compensation;
- Regulations on bonuses;
- Regulations on personal data protection;
- And other documents as provided for in the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan or at the discretion of Client including reports and analysis of specified activity.
Advantages of subscription support for business.
- Services are provided on the basis of agreement with a list of services rendered, period of validity and responsibility for service performed.
- Interests of the client will be protected at all times, without breaks for leave or sick leave.
- Lack of necessity to ensure the work place, expensive legal base with permanent updates.
- Subscriber maintenance relieves You from payment of sick eaves, annual leaves and fulfillment of any other employer’s obligations as provided for by labor code of RK.
- Guarantee of service quality and individual approach to problem solution of each client.