Outsourcing of account record maintenance
According to item 2 Article 8 of the Law “On Accounting and financial statements” the management or individual entrepreneur, depending on volume of reporting activity, may:
1) establish the accounting department as a business unit lead by a chief accountant;
2) institute the staff position of the chief accountant;
3) transfer on a contractual basis the accountant records maintenance and preparation of financial statements to accounting or audit organization or professional accountant;
4) maintain accounting records personally.
According to item 6 Article 1 of the Law “On Accounting and financial statements” an accounting organization is a service provider in the area of accounting and a member of professional organization.
“Kaz Legal & Accounting Services (KLAS)” LLP is a member of The Professional organization of accountants “Chamber of Professional Accountants” of the Republic of Kazakhstan, under number 074.
The information is confirmed by the official source http://accountant.kz/index.php?do=static&page=list
“Kaz Legal & Accounting Services (KLAS)” LLP has the possibility to accept for outsourcing the whole or partial maintenance of accounting records, namely:
- accounting of cash payment;
- accounting of bank transactions including currency transactions;
- accounting of realization and receipt of goods (works, services) including import, export;
- accounting of payroll and personal income;
- accounting of fixed assets;
- accounting of settlement payments;
- accounting of taxes and obligatory payments;
- closing of periods and preparation of financial statements.